Saturday, September 5, 2009

The winners












The Winners

My make-up website - Realwomenmakup.com is dedicated to offering ladies the opportunity to access professional make-up advise, through my personalised on-line make-up service. Those ladies who purchase their on-line make-up analysis email me photos of themselves, so I can analyse their features and offer them make-up tips. Applicants then email me more photos after they have put their new make-up techniques into practice.
Every few months I run a contest and I select the most professionally applied make-up application and this time around there are 2 amazing applications!
Semley Talbot (photo below) and Sally Westrope (photo above) are the winners.
They have won an E make-up book created by top make-up artist Karinda Ristic.
Details about Karinda's book can be found on her website http://www.makeupaccess.com/
Enjoy Semley and Sally - the time and effort you put into your bridal make-up look was well worth the effort - you look amazing.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

each and every one love their face and also love to makeup their face and in the polluted air mineral makeup products is the best option to protect our skin.

admin said...

Thank you for sharing the article information on your website, don't forget to click on my website slot hoki asia