Friday, April 10, 2009


WHAT IS A PRIMER?

Skin primers are designed to smooth out the skin, minimising the appearance of fine lines and uneven texture on the skin.

DO I NEED TO WEAR A MOISTURISER UNDER MY PRIMER?

Primers have become more like moisturiser and if your primer contains and sunblock and your skin feels nourished, I feel you can eliminate your moisturiser. However, I would not suggest you do this everyday.

AFTER I HAVE APPLIED MY FOUNDATION HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT TO APPLY MY PRIMER?

Allow your primer 3 or so minutes to work into the skin before you start with your make-up application.

HOW DO I KNOW IF I NEED A PRIMER FOR MY SKIN?

Your foundation will generally apply more evenly if you are wearing a primer - it will blend easier and look more natural on the skin.

SMASHBOX COSMETICS have a few different primers - take a look at their website and choose one that is suitable for your skin type. I use their primer for my skin and find it works perfectly! www.smashbox.com



No comments: